2023 Mystery Book Club
Mystery Book Club is held January - October at the Perry County Senior Center on the second Tuesday of each month. Book Club begins at 1:00pm and lasts approximately 1 hour.
- January 10: Meet & Greet at the Senior Center! Come meet fellow mystery lovers and join in the discussion on the 2023 Mystery Book Club selections! Receive the book for February's discussion, fill out a short survey, and receive a Book Club bookmark with titles and dates!
- February 15: Discussing This is How I Lied by Heather Gudenkauf
- March 14: Discussing Dark Roads by Chevy Stevens
- April 11: Discussing Everything We Didn't Say by Nicole Baart
- May 9: Discussing The Searcher by Tana French
- June 12: Discussing Look Closer by David Ellis
- July 11: Discussing All Good People Here by Ashley Flowers
- August 8: Discussing A Flicker in the Dark by Stacy Willingham
- September 12: Discussing The Maid by Nita Prose
- October 17: Discussing Daisy Darker by Alice Feeney
Books can be requested at PCDL branches. Copies will be readily available at the New Lexington location.