This is a single date program and will be offered in two locations:
1. New Lexington Library - April 6 from 1pm - 3pm
2. Somerset Branch Library - April 21 from 1pm - 3pm
About the Program:
This program is designed to help individuals prevent suicide. In this session, you will learn three important pieces of information.
There are three steps that anyone can learn to help prevent suicide.
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer safely someone who may be thinking about suicide. Learn more about preventing suicide.
- Learn the warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis.
Registration is required and you can register one of two ways:
1) Call Leslie at (740)-541-2714
2) E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Find this event on our online calendar!